You can buy any sets of handmade buttons. Please, contact me baikalbuttons@gmail.com

March 4, 2013

Spring has come. This is a great time for new beginnings. I started produce of  beautiful small wooden handmade buttons. Each the button is produced from environmentally friendly material - natural wood. Raw material I take from forests near the lake. 
I think that the idea about button's producing appeared in my last weekend's walk in the mountain. Siberian forests in the Sayan mountians is so beautiful that I decided take the part of some tree and make keepsake for my friends. I supposed that small wooden buttons will be very useful and great suvenir from the Lake Baikal.
I had thinking that it's will be very easy, but in reality it is a very hard. It is long and laborious process.
I will be share my experience and some news about my buttons in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment